Easy vegan twiced baked potatoes, creamy and delicious! Recipe adapted from wayfarefoods.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and dry potatoes, and poke holes with a forks all over. Rub with olive oil and any desired seasonings.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for about 45 minutes or until cooked through all the way.
- Slice potatoes in half, lengthwise. Let cool a bit, and then scoop out the inside of the potato and place in a bowl. Leave a small layer of potato in the skins.
- Melt about 1/4 cup of the butter, and brush the inside of the potato skins with it. In the bowl with the scooped out potato, add the rest of the butter, cheese & salt. Mix well.
- Scoop mixture into the potato skins, and bake for about 20-25 minutes in the oven. Remove from oven when starting to turn golden brown, and top with sour cream and sliced green onions. Enjoy!