Easy Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake! Recipe adapted from minimalistbaker.com
- Vegan Graham Cracker Pie Crust*, or any store bought vegan one.
- 1 and 1/2 cups of raw cashews
- 1/3 cup of pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 3 tbps olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare pie crust.
- Soak cashews in boiling hot water for 2 hours. Drain, and set aside.
- In a high speed blender, add all the above ingredients, including soaked cashews. Blend/puree on high for 3-5 minutes until it is completely smooth and not grainy at all.
- Pour filling into pie crust, cover, and freeze until firm. Before eating, let thaw for 150-20 minutes at room temp. Enjoy!