Easy, gooey and delicious casserole- perfect for any occasion.
- 1 and 1/3 cups vegan chicken broth (I use Imagine Foods Vegetarian No Chicken Broth or you can buy vegan chicken bouillon cubes to make your own)
- 1 cup canned chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup vegan sour cream- your brand of choice
- 2 "cans" vegan cream of chicken soup: Double my recipe here
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 6-10 flour tortillas
- Cena Vegan Pollo Asada. You can also use any other brand of vegan chicken- but this one is my favorite!!
- 2 cups of shredded vegan cheddar cheese- I prefer Follow Your Heart, Violife, or So Delicious Brands
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the chicken broth, green chiles, onion, sour cream, salt, cumin, pepper, cream of chicken soup, and garlic in a large pot or saucepan on the stove.
- Whisk, and bring to a boil while stirring consistently. Once at a boil, remove from heat.
- Coat a 13x9 inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the "soup" mixture onto the bottom of the dish. Spread about 3 flour tortillas over this layer of soup. Top with about 1 cup of vegan chicken followed by about 1/2 cup of shredded vegan cheese.
- Repeat layers starting with soup mixture. Keep repeating until last year, ending with the cheese. Pour extra soup mixture all over the cheese/top of casserole.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Let cool for 10-15 minutes, and enjoy!