The most creamy, filling, and satisfying casserole perfect of nights at home!
- 2 cups of broccoli florets, cooked to crisp tender
- 2 "cans" vegan cream of chicken soup: Double my recipe here
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- Cena Vegan Pollo Asada. You can also use any other brand of vegan chicken- but this one is my favorite!!
- 1 pack of french onion soup/dip mix
- 1 - 1.5 cups Vegan Cheddar Cheese shreds
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13x9 or 14x9 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook Chicken according to package directions, and cook rice if you have not already. Cook broccoli until crisp tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, chicken, broccoli, cream of chicken soup, french onion soup mix, about 1/2 cup of shredded vegan cheese, and 1/4 cup of almond milk. Mix until combined well.
- Pour mixture into your casserole dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded vegan cheddar cheese.
- Cover dish with foil, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until bubbly. Remove foil, and broil for the last 5 minutes to get the cheese nice and gooey.
- Remove from oven, and let sit 5-10 minutes before enjoying!