This takes the 2 of the best Mexican dishes and combines them to create a perfect blend and taste!
- Prepare your guacamole (if making your own), and prepare your vegan meat substitute.
- Heat refried beans on the stove, and keep warm.
- Heat a frying pan coated with cooking spray or olive oil. Take 2 tortillas, lay 1 flat and top with your shredded cheese. Place 2nd tortilla on top. Place quesadilla on frying pan. When bottom side starts to turn golden brown, flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Once done, take tortilla and spread refried beans, sour cream on top. Top with lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole and vegan meat substitute. Take quesadilla and fold up like a taco.
- Add any extra toppings you want- and enjoy this amazing combo of 2 classic Mexican dishes!!