- 3 cans of canned peaches (16 or 15.25 oz cans)
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted (I prefer Miyokos Vegan Butter for this, found at Trader Joes)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pour (or melt butter in) a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, use a whisk to mix together the flour, sugar, milk, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour batter over the melted butter in the baking dish. It is important that you do not stir- just pour batter over the butter.
- Spread the peaches (and the liquid from the can) evenly around the baking dish. Again, do not stir- this is very important.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top. Bake in oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. This could be longer or shorter depending on your oven.
- Once golden brown, cool for about 10 minutes- and then enjoy!! Goes great with some dairy free vanilla ice cream!