Easy vegan balsamic roasted brussel sprouts, a classic for all occasions!
- 1 bag of brussel sprouts
- 1-2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prep brussel sprouts by cutting stem side off and then cutting brussel sprout in half. Toss in a large mixing bowl was trimmed and cut.
- Pour olive oil in the bowl and toss until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread brussel sprouts evenly on the sheet.
- Put in the oven- toss every 15 minutes or so until they are beginning to get brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven, toss in the balsamic vinegar until the sprouts are well coated, and then place back oven for a few minutes until crispy. Enjoy!